All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
About this product
- DescriptionGrasslands cover around 30% of the Earth's terrestrial surface and provide important ecosystem services. On the other hand, grasslands are among the most endangered ecosystems, threatened by land-use change, mainly through agricultural intensification or abandonment, and ongoing climatic changes, such as warming and drought. The principal aim of this book is to give an overview of current kwledge and future challenges for ecological studies on grasslands and to provide new perspectives for the management and conservation of grassland ecosystems.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/06/2014
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight730 g
- Width180 mm
- Height260 mm
- Edited byPaul Kardol,Pierre Mariotte
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.