All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Gray Area, book II of The Mothers of Glendale Series, book V of the Glendale vels, Carla (Cordel) Martens is finally remarried with a new faith, a successful career, and is back at home in the city that she loves. However, when a charming new partner comes to her law firm, she finds an unexpected friendship that fulfills a previously unfulfilled need. Carla soon realizes that she may t be as content with her new life as she had thought. As she comes face to face with Truth and is extended an invitation that she isn't sure she's ready to accept, she realizes choices that are neither black r white, have left her marriage, and her character, on shaky ground. The Mothers of Glendale Series tells the personal, emotional, and sometimes painful stories of three special women introduced in The Glendale Series. Glendale mother figures Jari, Carla, and Hannah are each on their own journey, with their paths weaving together with one ather to create a beautiful tapestry of faith, hope, and unconditional love. With raw realities that women face every day, covered by the grace of a very big God, Mothers of Glendale takes readers a step further than new love to the weathered and deeply beautiful land of seasoned marriages, motherhood and saying goodbye to a full life, well-lived.
- Author BiographyAnn Goering is a four-time award-winning journalist who has worked as a senior editor/writer of magazines, newspapers and online publications since 2005. A theatrical production she wrote was performed on stage in 2005, and she was asked to co-write a screenplay for a Hollywood film in 2009. She works for an international Christian ministry that specializes in relationships and evangelism to children, youth and families around the world. Her involvement in that has given her a heart for the broken, hurting and lost and a desire to see individuals and families operate in healthy relationships. She has her degree in communications and enjoys writing Christian fiction and speaking to groups of women about the love of Jesus. She resides in the Ozark Mountains with her husband, whom she's terribly in love with, their baby girl, Alija, and their fluffy white dog, Sheesha.
- Author(s)Ann Goering
- PublisherCovered Porch Publishing
- Date of Publication12/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCovered Porch Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.63
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.93
- AU $12.76Trending at AU $15.16
- AU $11.68Trending at AU $16.47
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $19.46Trending at AU $21.68
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.