All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.63
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $71.23
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $114.18
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.73
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.35
- AU $12.63Trending at AU $18.69
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.47
About this product
- DescriptionKidnapped, betrayed and fighting to survive, Tom Gray is back with a vengeance. After the terrorist explosion in which he is believed to have died, Tom Gray has been living a quiet life in the Philippines as Sam Grant, under the watchful eye of his government handler, James Farrar. His peace is short-lived; Farrar recruits him for a mission that needs Grant's particular skills, but fate intervenes when Grant is taken hostage in the southern islands by Abu Sayyaf, a militant organisation, and comes face-to-face with a dangerous former enemy. Reintroducing Tom Gray, the inimitable man-of-action, Gray Resurrection is an exciting and fast-paced thriller with an explosive conclusion.
- Author BiographyAlan McDermott is a husband, father to beautiful twin girls and a software developer from the south of England. Born in West Germany of Scottish parents, Alan spent his early years moving from town to town as his father was posted to different Army units around the United Kingdom. Alan had a number of jobs after leaving school, including working on a cruise ship in Hong Kong and Singapore, where he met his wife. Since 2005 he has been working as a software developer and currently creates clinical applications for the National Health Service. Alan's writing career began in 2011 and the action thriller Gray Justice was his first full-length novel.
- Author(s)Alan McDermott
- PublisherAmazon Publishing
- Date of Publication07/01/2014
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleTom Gray
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationSeattle
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThomas & Mercer
- Weight204 g
- Width137 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.