Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.73Trending at AU $24.58
- AU $125.98Trending at AU $129.33
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $182.05
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $74.18
- AU $25.64Trending at AU $28.76
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $13.52
- AU $69.99Trending at AU $90.20
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the story of an intelligent and inquisitive Native American girl named Meadowflower, who lived long ago. Meadowflower applied her mind and skills to create inventions that made life easier for her family and tribe -- all with support and help from her family and friends (including black, shaggy Big Dog ).
- Author BiographyDr. Irving Kayton is a retired professor of intellectual property law, which includes patents, trade secrets, and copyrights. He has taught courses in that field in many parts of the world. From childhood to the present, Professor Kayton has informally studied the history of Native American tribes. He lives with his wife, Karyl, near the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia.
- Author(s)Irving Kayton
- PublisherKayton Projects, LLC
- Date of Publication12/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKayton Projects, LLC
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight132 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Joe Phillips
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.