All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $66.57
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $81.11
- AU $59.68Trending at AU $66.58
- AU $9.23Trending at AU $10.19
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.78
- AU $10.00Trending at AU $18.44
- AU $10.95Trending at AU $14.34
About this product
- DescriptionValuable electronic parts containing platinum are being stolen from shipments made by Stanwide Mining Equipment s cargo planes, and Frank and Joe are called upon to assist their world-rewned detective father solve the baffling case. While posing as Stanwide employees, the boys look into the truth behind the chief pilot s death at sea. The puzzling trail of clues leads the young sleuths to an uninhabited Caribbean island, but the final, and most startling, discovery is made in the boys home town of Bayport.
- Author BiographyFranklin W. Dixon is a pen name used by a variety of authors writing for the classic series, The Hardy Boys. The first and most well-known Franklin W. Dixon was Leslie McFarlane, a Canadian author who contributed 19 of the first 25 books in the series. Other writers who have adopted the pseudonym include Christopher Lampton, John Button, Amy McFarlane, and Harriet Stratemeyer Adams.
- Author(s)Franklin W. Dixon
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication14/10/2000
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleHardy Boys Mysteries
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGrosset & Dunlap Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width125 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.