All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a sequel to my first hotel book, Great American Hoteliers: Pioneers of the Hotel Industry AuthorHouse 2009. It tells the fascinating and unpredictable stories of seventeen hotel pioneers who were (and are) important in the development of the hotel industry in the United States. Many of them are relatively unkwn and lost in the dustbin of American history. Their biographies comprise this sequel called Great American Hoteliers Volume 2: Pioneers of the Hotel Industry Stewart William Bainum (1920-2014) Curtis Leroy Carlson (1914-1999) Cecil Burke Day (1934-1978) Louis Jacob Dinkler (1864-1928) Eugene Chase Eppley (1884-1958) Roy C. Kelley (1905-1997) Arld S. Kirkeby (1901-1962) Julius Manger (1868-1937) Robert R. Meyer (1882-1947) Albert Pick, Jr. (1895-1977) Jay Pritzker (1922-1999) Harris Rosen (1939) Ian Schrager (1946) Vern B. Stouffer (1901-1974) William Cornelius Van Horne (1843-1915) Robert E. Woolley (1935) Stephen Allen Wynn (1942) As you will te, four of these great American hoteliers are alive and productive as I write this sequel: Harris Rosen, Ian Schrager, Robert Woolley and Steve Wynn.
- Author(s)Stanley Turkel
- Date of Publication08/01/2016
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight553 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.