Great Australian Fishing Stories by Paul B. Kidd, Australian Broadcasting Corporation (Paperback, 2003)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $15.00+ postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by ari442007
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.33Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $13.08Trending at AU $16.63
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $50.97
About this product
- DescriptionLearn of crazed mako sharks attacking boats and being shot at by gangsters, of marlin with beaks like baseball bats and eyes the size of bread and butter plates. Marvel at fishing cheats who've devised outrageous schemes and ruses to win fishing competitions, and a huge shark that vomited up a human arm. Come with Paul on his adventures - some true, some doubtful and others entirely suspect - as he and his colourful collection of cronies tackle tuna, connive with crocs, are mauled by marlin, bamboozled by barramundi, tantalized by trout and almost decapitated by sharks with very bad breath. And sing along with the fish to their favourite melodies such as Salmon Chanted Eveningand Mullet of Kintire.You'll find all of this and much, much, more in Great Australian Fishing Stories.
- Author(s)Australian Broadcasting Corporation,Paul B. Kidd
- PublisherABC Books
- Date of Publication11/01/2003
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintABC Books
- Out-of-print date18/10/2011
- Weight360 g
- Width167 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.