All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $43.10
- AU $17.61Trending at AU $22.61
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.15
- AU $43.37Trending at AU $48.90
- AU $30.57Trending at AU $33.73
- AU $11.00Trending at AU $14.90
- AU $17.85Trending at AU $25.07
About this product
- DescriptionA selection of stories from shearers in South Australia, New South Wales and Queensland. In late 1999, Bill 'Swampy' Marsh began to collect shearing stories. When he was interviewed by ABC Radio broadcaster Colin Munro on SUMMER ALL OVER, dozens of people phoned in with their own tales. this book is a collection of those yarns. the world of shearing is filled with outback stations, larrikins, roustabouts, sagacious dogs and babbling brooks whose blood is worth bottling.
- Author(s)Bill Marsh
- PublisherABC Books
- Date of Publication01/10/2007
- SubjectTrue Stories
- Series TitleGreat Australian S.
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2007
- ImprintABC Books
- Weight322 g
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Most relevant reviews
- mackasmissus06 Apr, 2013by
I bought this as my father was a shearer. I love the humour in this collection of stories. The book is really well written and gives the reader a sense of familiarity with the characters.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.