All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe history, mythology, and composition of angels, cherubs, fairies, pixies, and sprites are detailed in this handbook of fairy patterns. More than 72 fairy patterns for all mediums are featured, including dragonfly, sugar plum, and woodland fairies. The physical features of fairies and fairy backgrounds are examined in depth, including instructions for face and body painting that apply to all fairy re-creations. Comprehensive descriptions of different types of fairies accompanied by their folk histories provide a useful context for all fairy enthusiasts.
- Author(s)Lora S. Irish
- PublisherFox Chapel Publishing
- Date of Publication03/03/2004
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationEast Petersberg
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFox Chapel Publishing
- Content Note175ill.48col.ill.
- Weight717 g
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine11 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.85Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.07
- AU $26.99Trending at AU $29.48
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.