All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBake it Better: Biscuits includes everything you need to kw about baking delicious and beautiful biscuits. Whether you are new to baking and looking for simple, easy recipes or a more confident baker looking to develop your skills and repertoire, with The Great British Bake Off you can be sure you're getting scrumptious, tried-and-tested recipes. The recipes themselves include traditional classics and modern bakes, and progress from simple through to more challenging showstoppers - Bake it Better will take you a journey from first timer to star baker. With expert advice about ingredients, equipment and techniques, and easy-to-follow step-by-step photographs. The Great British Bake Off: Bake It Better are the 'go to' cookery books which gives you all the recipes and baking kw-how in one easy-to-navigate series.
- Author BiographyAnnie Rigg is the author of Gifts from the Kitchen and Sweet Things. A much in-demand food stylist, she has worked for Sainsbury's Magazine, Olive, Delicious, Country Livingand Good Food Magazine as well as a number of top chefs.
- Author(s)Annie Rigg
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication27/08/2015
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder & Stoughton Ltd
- Weight542 g
- Width175 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.