All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe ultimate Bake Off Christmas collection with all of Paul Hollywood's and Mary Berry's Christmas masterclass recipes. Also includes new bakes from all four winners, Edd Kimber, Jo Wheatley, John Whaite and Frances Quinn, plus other wonderful Bake Off contestants. Whip up tempting Christmas nibbles like Potato Blinis with Smoked Salmon, or Parmesan Palmiers, perfect for a party. Spice up your home - and get the kids involved too - with Stained Glass Tree Biscuits and a Raspberry and Cinnamon Christmas Wreath. For the main event, there is plenty of inspiration for tempting party nibbles or a festive feast, like Baked Christmas Ham or a Venison Pie - and ingenious ideas for how to make the most of all those leftovers. Each chapter also includes spectacular recipes from Bake Off contestants, and Mary and Paul reveal the secrets to those classic Christmas dishes - whether it's Paul's perfect mince pies or Mary's ultimate Christmas pudding. Packed with everything from edible decorations and delicious gifts to party dishes and showstopping centrepieces, this book is the perfect Christmas companion.
- Author BiographyFrom the first time she made brioche with her mother at the age of seven, Lizzie Kamenetzky knew that the only thing she wanted to do was to cook. After graduating from Leith's School of Food and Wine, Lizzie worked as a private chef, before moving into food writing, recipe development and food styling. She was the Food Editor of delicious magazine and is the author of The Great British Bake Off Winter Kitchen.
- Author(s)Lizzie Kamenetzky
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication09/10/2014
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBBC Books
- Out-of-print date02/02/2017
- Weight1006 g
- Width198 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.89Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $50.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.