All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $20.16Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.45Trending at AU $29.55
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, the reader will find some of the most important choreographers, artists who helped to shape the dance scene as it is today, from icon Pina Bausch to still-thriving figures such as Xavier Le Roy, Sasha Waltz, and more. Through this compilation of interviews conducted over the course of twenty years, Natasha Hassiotis aims to show on the one hand the choices made by the audience, the agents, and the festivals, and on the other hand, to show through discussions with choreographers what they have to say about their relation to their art, their audiences, and their dancers. A readable material by specialists and n-specialists alike, this work may help people who think of contemporary dance as a difficult-to-decipher idiom to familiarize themselves with this very old and popular art form.
- Author(s)Natasha Hassiotis
- Date of Publication04/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectThe Arts: General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight308 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.