All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionGreat Cloud of Witnesses: Biblical Case Studies in Faith and Leadership for Twenty-First Century Leaders provides an analysis of the faith and leadership qualities exemplified by the saints identified in Hebrews chapters 11 and 12. The lives and testimonies of the 'great cloud of witnesses'-Abel, Ech, Noah, Abraham, Sarah, Isaac, Jacob, Esau, Joseph, Moses, the harlot Rahab, Gideon, Barak, Samson, Jephthah, David, Samuel, the prophets (Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel, and Daniel), Paul, and Jesus-offer clear guidance to believers and leaders in the twenty-first century. Great Cloud of Witnesses: Biblical Case Studies in Faith and Leadership for Twenty-First Century Leaders presents real individuals who were fully committed to God, full of faith, steadfast, and devoted to good works. The personal examples provided by the great cloud of witnesses are applicable to believers in every life situation-in the home, church, school, workplace, in local communities and throughout the world.
- Author BiographyDr. Christopher N. Jeffries is provost/vice president for academic affairs and professor of economics at Talladega College in Talladega, Alabama. He has also held senior administrative posts at Stillman College in Tuscaloosa, Alabama and Texas College in Tyler, Texas. Dr. Jeffries, an award-winning senior university professor, has taught at several colleges and universities in the Southeast. Dr. Jeffries received his PhD in economics from Florida State University in Tallahassee, Florida. He is the author of Inspired Leadership: The Apostle Paul's Example for Today's Leaders and has written more than twenty-eight economics articles, which were published in books, proceedings, and journals.
- Author(s)Christopher N Jeffries
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication02/11/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.