All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis handsome collection pays tribute to 7 great Hollywood designers including Travis Banton, Jean Louis, Irene, and Orry-Kelly. 2 female figures - with separate attachable heads for each star - model exquisite gowns created for Leigh (Gone with the Wind), Turner (Ziegfeld Girl), Dietrich (Shanghai Express), others. 2 dolls and 30 full-color costumes.
- Author BiographyOne of the leading authorities on fashion history, Tom Tierney created over 150 paper doll books for Dover Publications. With subjects ranging from U.S. Presidents to popular movie stars, Mr. Tierney's books are famous for being carefully researched and meticulously rendered. His releases are prized by fashion professionals, collectors, and paper doll lovers all over the world.
- Author(s)Tom Tierney
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication31/10/2003
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleDover Paper Dolls
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Note16pp illustrations
- Weight191 g
- Width210 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Tom Tierney
- Interest AgeFrom 10
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $43.10
- AU $14.48Trending at AU $22.61
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.15
- AU $43.32Trending at AU $48.90
- AU $30.57Trending at AU $33.73
- AU $11.00Trending at AU $14.90
- AU $21.96Trending at AU $25.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.