Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $24.23+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeaturing DK's signature lush, visual style, Great Design provides a fascinating overview of the dynamic history of design from the 1860s onwards. It traces the development of modern design from all corners of the world, including product design, furniture, graphics, industrial design, and textiles. With more than 100 of the best designs explored and explained, from Bauhaus posters and bubble chairs to the Citroen DS and the iPad, Great Design is a stunning visual guide to the icons of modern design. Including profiles of influential designers, workshops, and movements, as well as highlighting the key characteristic elements, reading Great Design is like being taken on a tour of a design museum with a personal guide who points out what to look at, deciphers key points of style, and helps you understand what design is and how it works.
- Author(s)Philip Wilkinson
- PublisherDK Publishing (Dorling Kindersley)
- Date of Publication02/09/2013
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDK Publishing (Dorling Kindersley)
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1610 g
- Width254 mm
- Height302 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.90
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.