All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $19.37Trending at AU $21.23
- AU $43.40Trending at AU $44.74
- AU $22.23Trending at AU $30.16
- AU $5.75Trending at AU $9.15
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.37
- AU $33.93Trending at AU $35.43
- AU $13.64Trending at AU $14.09
About this product
- DescriptionGreat, Grand & Famous Chefs and their signature dishes traces the story of the 20th century's most famous chefs through the line of succession, beginning with the incomparable Antonin Careme and the roots of French Cuisine. The reader is presented with an understanding of how modern cuisine came about with an examination of the forces that drove these exceptional chefs to push the boundaries of cooking in ways their predecessors would never have thought possible. The book presents each featured chef's signature dish and uses it to focus on the personalities behind each. The brief biographical essays provide the reader with an understanding of why it was Paul Bocuse who succeeded Point as the most famous chef in the world, or how a near-fatal plane crash was the seed of Alain Ducasse's vast culinary empire.
- Author(s)Fritz Gubler
- PublisherArbon Publishing
- Date of Publication25/10/2009
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationCrows Nest, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintGreat Grand Famous Pty Ltd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.