All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.34
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.65
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.28
- AU $21.44Trending at AU $27.23
- AU $23.01Trending at AU $23.53
About this product
- DescriptionGirls love horses! Horsewoman Rebecca Ondov invites tweens (ages 8 to 12) to experience life around horses - caring for them, getting to kw their personalities, training them, and loving them. Along the way, girls will discover more about themselves - who they are, how much God loves them, and what He wants them to do. Using their love for horses as a base, Great Horse Stories for Girls helps girls: build confidence in God's love and provision; create stronger friendships; kw how to handle the blues ; make wise choices; and develop an active prayer life. Daughters will enjoy these true stories of interacting with horses and encounter life-changing truths that will help them grow strong spiritually, emotionally, and mentally.
- Author BiographyRebecca Ondov worked in the saddle on ranches, pack trips, and for the U.S. Forest Service. She's the founder of Blazing Ink, Inc., and has written numerous magazine articles and books, including Great Horse Stories for Girls and Horse Tales from Heaven. Living in Montana with her family and critters provides plenty of love and inspiration. www.RebeccaOndov.com
- Author(s)Rebecca E. Ondov
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/08/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Weight136 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Reading AgeFrom 8
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.