All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.36Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionThese studies uncover insight into God's plan for all people and our part in that design. While the scope of the whole book provides a broad overview, each study will challenge you to an eternal perspective as you become the person God wants you to be.
- Author BiographyCarol Pluddemann is author of the Fisherman Bible Studies Great Passages of the Bible, Great People of the Bible and Great Prayers of the Bible.
- Author(s)Carol Plueddemann
- PublisherShaw (Harold) Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/03/2000
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleFisherman Bible Studyguide
- Place of PublicationWheaton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintShaw (Harold) Publishers,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight128 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.