All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.74Trending at AU $16.23
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $14.06Trending at AU $20.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
About this product
- Description<b> From the <i>New York Times</i> bestselling author of <i>The Pentagon's New Map</i>, a bold, trenchant analysis of the post-Bush world </b> In <i>Great Powers, New York Times</i> bestselling author and prominent political consultant Thomas Barnett provides a tour-de-force analysis of the grand realignments in the post-Bush world-in the spheres of ecomics, diplomacy, defense, techlogy, security, the environment, and more. The great powers are longer just the world's nation- states, but the most powerful and dynamic influences on the global stage, requiring t simply a course correction, but a complete recalibration. Globalization as it exists today was built by America- and w, Barnett says, it's time for America to shape and redefine what comes next.
- Author BiographyThomas P. M. Barnett is a senior adviser to the Office of the Secretary of Defense, Central Command, Special Operations Command, the Joint Staff and the Joint Forces Command. He formerly served as a senior strategic researcher and professor at the U.S. Naval War College and as Assistant for Strategic Futures in the OSD's Office of Force Transformation. He is a founding partner of the New Rule Sets Project LLC, and his work has appeared in <i>The New York Times</i>, <i>The Washington Post</i>, <i>The Christian Science Monitor</i>, and <i>Esquire</i>, where he is now a contributing editor.
- Author(s)Thomas P M Barnett
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPenguin USA
- Weight463 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.