All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $52.43
About this product
- DescriptionVolume two of the Pictorial History of the majestic Great Pyrenees in black and white continues, beginning with Cote de Neige kennels. It follows a loose historical time line and goes around the world. It ends with a special tribute to the late Mary Crane. The Addendum contains a reproduction of the first book ever written exclusively on the Great Pyrenees by Eugene Byasson of Argeles-Gazost, France about 1909.
- Author BiographyJoseph B. Gentzel has been involved with Great Pyrenees since 1972. Breeder, owner, and author of previous books on the breed he spent most of his adult life on behalf of the Great Pyrenees. This is volume two in this pictorial history. Volume 3 follows and is in all color.
- Author(s)Joseph B Gentzel
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication21/04/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.