All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing inspiration from historical treasures, Irene F. Petersen shows how to braid, twist and knit silver, copper and brass wire and jump rings into bracelets, necklaces and earrings. There's soldering, expensive equipment to buy and the easy-to-follow diagrams will have even beginners turning out any of the 70 projects. Two of today's hottest trends, Viking knitting and chain mail, are covered in depth, as are techniques like the Queen's link, double spiral, the foxtail, Crown Sinnet braiding and more.
- Author(s)Irene From Petersen
- PublisherLark Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication07/09/2010
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationAsheville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLark Books,U.S.
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs
- Width210 mm
- Height210 mm
Most relevant reviews
- zibsbiz16 Apr, 2013by
All you need to know about wire jewellry
The book is new. It contains information on jewellry making that I had been looking for. The information is easy to read and to follow. It is certainly on a par with other books I have
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.