All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing on from 'Alfred Mylne, The Leading Yacht Designer 1896-1920', Ian Nicolson introduces the first Alfred Mylne's later designs.
- Author BiographyIan Nicolson joined Alfred Mylne the Second as a full design partner at the age of 31. These two very different personalities worked together for 20 years to produce a variety of craft. At the same time, Nicolson set up a boat survey organisation which became the most successful in Scotland, so that he went all over the world doing surveys. Ian has had 23 books published and many hundreds of technical articles. He has had his own magazine column since 1955.
- Author(s)Ian Nicolson
- PublisherAmberley Publishing
- Date of Publication15/07/2016
- SubjectShips & Waterways: General Interest
- Place of PublicationChalford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAmberley Publishing
- Content Note90
- Width246 mm
- Height168 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.