Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $59.39Trending at AU $61.38
About this product
- DescriptionArmies led by John Churchill, the 1st Duke of Marlborough met and defeated general and army that King Louis XIV of France could put against them. This book brings soldierly understanding of the trials and tribulations of the fateful days of battle and victories of the Duke of Marlborough at the height of the War of Spanish Succession.
- Author BiographyJames Falkner is an ex-Regular Army officer with wide knowledge of Marlborough's campaigns, armies and career. He has spent many weeks exploring the great battlefields that he describes and deploys a professional soldier's insight into dazzling tactical analyses. He lectures on Marlborough and the American Civil War and is the author of Marlborough's Sieges, published by Spellmount.
- Author(s)James Falkner
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2007
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpellmount Publishers Ltd
- Content Note15
- Weight430 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.