All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
About this product
- DescriptionDrive-in theaters naturally appeal to everyone. For a culture in love with automobiles, movies and fast food, their local drive-in offers it all. Through the use of rare photographs, interviews and Grand opening theater ads, Greater Dayton Drive-In Movie Theaters relives the time when watching a movie outdoors was the thing to do on a weekend night. So sit back, relax and enjoy the show!
- Author BiographyCurt Dalton has written over 20 books on the history of Dayton. As the Visual Resources Manager for Dayton History he takes care of the organization's 1.5 million photographs, negatives and motion picture films.
- Author(s)Curt Dalton
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication24/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRegional History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.