All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $48.46Trending at AU $49.18
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
About this product
- DescriptionHow many rubber duckies are on the cover of this book? You could count each one--or you could estimate. An estimate is a good guess. Are there more than ten rubber ducks? Are there fewer than a thousand? Those estimates are t very accurate. A great estimate is close to the real number. Filled with fun, creative examples, this follow up to Great Estimations will show you how to train your eyes and your mind to make really great estimations about length, volume, area, and much more. This title has Common Core connections.
- Author BiographyBruce Goldstone estimates that he spent about 5 hours setting up more than 1,100 rubber ducks for the cover of this book. He is the author of many books including Great Estimations, Awesome Autumn, That's a Possibility!, and I See a Pattern Here. He lives in New York City and Buenos Aires.
- Author(s)Bruce Goldstone
- PublisherSquare Fish
- Date of Publication29/03/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSquare Fish
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width188 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Bruce Goldstone
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.