All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $28.49Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.66
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.06
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.84
About this product
- DescriptionAlthough there are several studies dedicated to the lives of Francis and Clare of Assisi, Gilberto Cavazos-Gonzalez's Greater Than a Mother's Love is the first to investigate their spirituality in the context of family relationships. He delves into the writings of Francis and Clare and illustrates how both used observations of their various human relationships to understand their experiences with God. Accompanying this study are an exhaustive bibliography and several appendices that enhance this unique treatment of these two beloved and admired religious figures.
- Author BiographyGilberto Cavazos-Gonzalez, OFM, is associate professor of spirituality and the director of the Hispanic Ministry Program at the Catholic Theological Union in Chicago.
- Author(s)Gilberto Cavazos-Gonzalez
- PublisherUniversity of Scranton Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication20/05/2011
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationScranton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Scranton Press,U.S.
- Weight522 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.