Consider these sponsored items
- AU $45.80Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGreece: The Cookbook is the definitive work on the rich and fascinating cooking of modern Greece. Greece: The Cookbook is the first truly comprehensive bible of Greek food in English. Rapidly increasing in popularity, Greek food is simple to prepare, healthy and delicious, and, more than most other cuisines, bears all the hallmarks of the rich cultural history of the land and sea from which it is drawn. It is the original Mediterranean cuisine, where olive oil, bread, wine, figs, grapes and cheese have been staples since the beginnings of Western civilization. With hundreds of simple recipes by Vefa Alexiadou, the authoritative grand dame of Greek cookery, the book also includes information on regional specialities, local ingredients and the religious and historical significance of the dishes, and is illustrated with 230 colour photographs. Greece: The Cookbook is the definitive work on the rich and fascinating cooking of modern Greece.
- Author BiographyVefa Alexiadou is the leading authority on Greek cookery. A bestselling author of thirteen cookbooks in Greece, she also has her own television series and regularly writes articles for magazines and gives lectures and demonstrations on Greek recipes. She has served on the board of the Centre for the Preservation of Traditional Greek Gastronomy.
- Author(s)Vefa Alexiadou
- PublisherPhaidon Press Ltd
- Date of Publication13/03/2017
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPhaidon Press Ltd
- Weight2427 g
- Width180 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine50 mm
Save on Cook Books
- AU $31.43Trending at AU $36.23
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.92
- AU $42.34Trending at AU $58.48
- AU $54.00Trending at AU $58.96
- AU $31.23Trending at AU $33.61
- AU $44.63Trending at AU $45.47
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $40.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.