Save on Travel Guides
- AU $29.48Trending at AU $33.87
- AU $34.95Trending at AU $41.24
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $12.23
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $45.52
- AU $34.95Trending at AU $37.63
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $20.62
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $19.24
About this product
- DescriptionThe highly successful Globetrotter Travel Series , which includes Travel Guides, Travel Maps, Road Atlases, Best Of Pocket Guides and In Your Pocket Language Guides, presently covers more than 90 destinations worldwide. The Packs are excellent value, including both a guidebook and a softcover version of the fold-out Globetrotter map of the region, in a printed plastic wallet. The handy pocket-size guide is packed with useful information, tips and recommendations, accompanied by colour photographs, charts and maps for the first-time traveller who wants to experience the major highlights that the Greek Islands has to offer. The fold-out map of the Greek Islands is ideal for tourists and visitors.
- Author BiographyWriter and photographer Paul Harcourt Davies has lived or travelled in the Greek-speaking world for three decades. He leads tours to the Greek Islands for his specialist travel company Hidden World, and his 11 books include works on Mediterranean flowers, as well as Globetrotter guides to Rhodes and Cyprus.
- Author(s)Paul Harcourt Davies
- PublisherGlobetrotter Travel Guides
- Date of Publication01/05/2001
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleGlobetrotter Travel Pack
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobetrotter Travel Guides
- Out-of-print date22/04/2016
- Content Notefull-colour photographs, full-colour maps
- Weight295 g
- Width128 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Map Scale1: 1 000 000
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Sheet map, folded
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.