Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume explores, with an interdisciplinary approach, the interaction between the ancient Armenian and Greek worlds and their literatures, focusing on the Armenian translations of Greek texts, the historical context and historiographic sources, the Armenian reception of biblical, Christian and Byzantine literature, as well as philological, linguistic and lexical aspects.
- Author BiographyF. Gazzano and L. Pagani, Universita degli Studi di Genova, Italy; G. Traina, Universite Paris-Sorbonne, France.
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication22/08/2016
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleTrends in Classics - Supplementary Volumes
- Series Part/Volume Number39
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintDe Gruyter
- Content Note5 black & white illustrations, 5 schw.-w. Abb.
- Weight630 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byFrancesca Gazzano,Giusto Traina,Lara Pagani
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.