All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.24
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.97
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.47
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionThe rapid development of modern techlogy has brought us a convenient life, but also an unprecedented crisis and test for the environment. Green architecture helps to promote energy saving and emission reduction, and thus plays a significant role in sustainable social development. The book showcases the latest Chinese achievements in green architecture. Each project has been beautifully photographed and includes detailed plans on eco-techlogy alongside the architect's thoughts on green architecture in terms of environment protection, energy saving, resource utilisation and pollution control.
- PublisherDesignMedia Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication01/01/2013
- Place of PublicationNorth Point
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintDesignMedia Publishing Limited
- Weight454 g
- Width245 mm
- Height310 mm
- Edited byWeijun Yang
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.