All listings for this product
About this product
- Description* Brad Meltzer, the New York Times #1 best-selling author of Identity Crisis, launches an epic adventure in the life of Oliver Queen, aka: Green Arrow, in this new Deluxe Edition! * Green Arrow died. Then he came back to life. But in the meantime, the Shade dropped the ball on a job Green Arrow had asked him to take care of in the event of his death: gathering various artifacts to protect Green Arrow's identity. The reborn superhero and his old sidekick, Speedy, w kwn as Arsenal, embark on The Archer's Quest, gathering those artifacts and taking several trips down memory lane. * Collects Green Arrow #16-21.
- Author BiographyBrad Meltzer is the #1 New York Times best-selling author of The Book of Fate, as well as the bestsellers The Tenth Justice, Dead Even, The First Counsel, The Millionaires and The Zero Game. He is also co-creator of the TV show Jack & Bobby -- and the author of the critically acclaimed comic book IDENTITY CRISIS and GREEN ARROW: THE ARCHER'S QUEST. He got 24 rejection letters for his true first novel, which still sits on his shelf -- published by Kinko's. The first comic book Brad ever read was JUSTICE LEAGUE OF AMERICA #150 (1978). He was seven years old. Needless to say, it changed his life. Brad currently lives in Florida with his wife and his comic book collection.
- Author(s)Brad Meltzer
- PublisherDC Comics
- Date of Publication25/08/2015
- SubjectGraphic Novels: Superheroes
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDC Comics
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight631 g
- Width185 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Artist(s)Phil Hester,Ande Parks
- Edition StatementDe Luxe edition
- Interest AgeFrom 13
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.34Trending at AU $32.26
- AU $75.04Trending at AU $77.30
- AU $60.02Trending at AU $61.06
- AU $29.90Trending at AU $31.74
- AU $12.57Trending at AU $13.10
- AU $46.01Trending at AU $53.33
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $50.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.