All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA part of DC Universe: Rebirth! In a tale from happier but less dangerous times, Green Arrow labors to train a new apprentice who's every bit as deadly as his fiercest villains: a teenage girl, that happens to be his half-sister! But before Emiko and Ollie can embrace as family, they have to save Seattle from a foe that can see the future of anyone he chooses--anyone, that is, except for Emiko Queen...DC Universe: Rebirth continues with this fresh take on GREEN ARROW from horror velist Benjamin Percy and rising star artist Otto Schmidt! Collects GREEN ARROW #7-12. Rebirth hors the richest history in comics, while continuing to look towards the future. These are the most invative and modern stories featuring the world's greatest superheroes, told by some of the finest storytellers in the business. Horing the past, protecting our present, and looking towards the future. This is the next chapter in the ongoing saga of the DC Universe. The legacy continues.
- Author BiographyBenjamin Percy is the award-winning author of the new novel The Dead Lands, as well as Red Moon, The Wilding and the short story collections Refresh, Refresh and The Language of Elk. A native of the high desert of Central Oregon, Percy also writes nonfiction which has appeared in Esquire, GQ, Time and more. He is the winner of the Pushcart Prize, a Whiting Award and the Plimpton Prize for fiction. Percy currrently writes GREEN ARROW for DC Comics.
- Author(s)Benjamin Percy
- PublisherDC Comics
- Date of Publication18/04/2017
- SubjectGraphic Novels: Superheroes
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDC Comics
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight286 g
- Width162 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 13
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.25
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.49
- AU $12.76Trending at AU $15.08
- AU $11.68Trending at AU $16.38
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.67
- AU $19.46Trending at AU $21.57
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.