All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKakuro is the next hot puzzle craze, and everyone can give it a try with this new, multilevel series. These language-free number puzzles use pure logic and require just simple arithmetic to solve. So, in addition to being fun, they help develop your powers of deduction and reasoning. Beginners can get started - and more experienced solvers hone their skills - with these perfectly tiered belt books, each containing 150 kakuros. They take their cue from the belt colors in martial arts: white is for vices, green for intermediates, brown for very accomplished players, and black for those consummate experts who crave a challenge.
- Author(s)Conceptis Puzzles
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication07/09/2006
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width137 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $108.51
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.