All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $59.39Trending at AU $61.38
About this product
- DescriptionThis title introduces readers to the Green Berets. Engaging text explores the Green Beretss history, key missions, role in the US military, major accomplishments, required training, weapons, gear, techlogy, and other fascinating information. The requirements needed to become a Green Beret, training such as the five phases of Special Forces Qualification Course, the life of a Green Beret, and cutting-edge techlogy and weapons are covered. Sidebars, infographics, action photos, maps, and a glossary enhance readers understanding of this topic. Additional features include a table of contents, an index, a timeline and extreme facts. Aligned to Common Core Standards and correlated to state standards. Checkerboard Library is an imprint of Abdo Publishing, a division of ABDO.
- Author(s)Lee Slater
- Date of Publication01/01/2016
- Series TitleSpecial Ops
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width201 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.