Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.16
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.53
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.50
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.93
About this product
- DescriptionThis title brings together the latest trends and invation in sustainable urban landscape architecture. The sustainable city of the 21st century must be a city designed with consideration of its environmental impact and inhabited by people dedicated to minimizing their own requirements for energy, food, and water. Working with these factors in mind and utilizing the latest trends and invations in sustainability, landscape architects can create urban ecosystems that will t only help reduce environmental impact, but also present a desirable living space.
- PublisherInstituto Monsa de Ediciones
- Date of Publication01/01/2013
- Place of PublicationSant Adria se Besos
- Country of PublicationSpain
- ImprintInstituto Monsa de Ediciones
- Out-of-print date08/03/2017
- Content Notefull-colour illustrations throughout
- Width240 mm
- Height290 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.