All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $126.99Trending at AU $162.41
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $29.93
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $54.05
- AU $35.08Trending at AU $47.51
- AU $28.94Trending at AU $29.39
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $9.88Trending at AU $10.52
About this product
- DescriptionGreen Eggs And Google For Kids is a fun story about the Dog in the Derby and his dream to start his own business and become a success. Follow the Dog in the Derby as he tries all sorts of advertising to get his business off the ground. Unfortunately, these ads do t help him sell his green eggs. Eventually, he meets a spider who introduces the Dog in the Derby to the powerful Google search engine. I'm a spider called Goo With eight furry legs. Why are you crying? And what's with these green eggs? These old dogs like rmal eggs And that won't ever change. It makes sense to try and sell them something quite so strange. There's a network called Google AdWords Used throughout the land I'll make your eggs famous For a little cash in hand. After the Dog in the Derby invests his last dollars into advertising on Google, he finds buyers and makes sales all over the world. With the help of Google and his new friend Goo the spider, the Dog in Derby builds a successful business and achieves his dreams. Created by Joseph Preston and Phillip Guye, this book is ideal for those who want their children to learn how to read, count and persevere to succeed. Enjoy the story, the rhymes, the illustrations and the counting activities! Answers to the activities are available at www.GreenEggsAndGoogleForKids.com.
- Author BiographyPhillip Guye and Joseph Preston are Senior Managing Partners of Doctor Reputation Management (www.DrReputationManagement.com), a leading marketing solutions firm they co-founded to provide their clients with the highest level of patient and customer acquisition success currently available in the marketplace. Featured in Forbes magazine, Vanity Fair magazine, Time magazine, USA Today, BusinessWeek Small Biz magazine as well as interviewed on CNN and Fox News, Joseph Preston has helped companies ranging in size from start-ups to the Fortune 500 including The Home Depot, McDonalds, Reebok, Playtex and RedBox. Joe manages the Washington, DC office. Phillip Guye has helped companies such as Boeing, Warner Bros., ABC, Nissan, Levi's, Hot Topic, Mercedes Benz, Funny Or Die and College Humor. Utilizing a variety of marketing disciplines, Phil Guye has also worked with celebrities and artists including: 50 Cent, Snoop Dog, Dr. Dre, Rihanna, Pamela Anderson, Ice Cube, Roy Disney, Rip Torn and George Clooney. Phil oversees the Los Angeles office as well as the firm's green screen and white cyc film studio, AtomicStudios.com.
- Author(s)Joseph Preston,Phillip Guye
- PublisherDeep Think Media Inc.
- Date of Publication26/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDeep Think Media Inc.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight104 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.