Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionThis report offers estimations of the ecomic gains made from shifting a significant chunk of the tax burden from income, profits and payrolls, onto congestion, pollution and waste generation. This study demonstrates that such changes can reduce environmental damage and increase production.
- Author(s)Jacqueline Geoghegan,Robert C. Repetto
- PublisherWorld Resources Institute
- Date of Publication30/06/1992
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWorld Resources Institute
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Height280 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.