All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.93
About this product
- DescriptionSave some green by going green with these environmentally friendly gadgets! With concern for the future of our environment growing stronger and more serious every day, there has never been a better time to take a new approach to some of the most popular gizmos and gadgets on the market and learn how you can convernt to electronics that have minimal environmental impact. Green gadgets encompass everything from iPods to energy-efficient home entertainment devices to solar laptop chargers and crank-powered gizmos. This helpful resource explains how to research green gadgets, make a smart purchasing decision, use products you already own in a more environmentally friendly way, and say goodbye to electronics that zap both energy and money. * Explore the environmental and financial benefits of green gadgets with this friendly reference * Discusses which gadgets save energy-and which ones create energy * Learn ways to offset your carbon footprint when you can't reduce consumption * Get tips for understanding products labels and avoiding greenwash * Discover how to calculate the energy and money your gadgets consume Get moving and start living green with this informative guide to environmentally and wallet-friendly gadgets! Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are t included as part of eBook file.
- Author BiographyJoe Hutsko is a technology enthusiast, a journalist, an author, and a consultant. He contributes to the New York Times blog Green Inc., and has covered the latest tech trends for Fortune, MSNBC.com, Wired , the Washington Post , Newsweek , Time , Macworld , PC World , TV Guide , and others. He runs the green gadget blog gGadget.org and his personal Web site, JOEyGADGET.com.
- Author(s)Joe Hutsko
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication26/06/2009
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Note, black & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight678 g
- Width189 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Foreword byTom Zeller
- Contained items statementContains Online resource
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.