All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.85Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- DescriptionGREEN GOLD: * Eco-Solutions for a Richer Eco-my!** WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE MORE HEALTH & WEALTH? Are you struggling financially? Have you lost your job due to the RECESSION? Has the RECESSION caused you to have major financial, health or other problems? This book is filled with information, resources and more -- to help readers who may be struggling with financial problems, loss of job, and other money worries....FOR A BETTER FUTURE, WE MUST CREATE A CLEANER, HEALTHIER, GREENER WAY OF LIFE. ***WOULD YOU LIKE TO FIND WAYS TO EARN MONEY AND HELP OUR ENVIRONMENT? We are in serious need of a new way of earning money and dealing with the Earth. This book is filled with resources, sources for freebies, information and ways to help people who are struggling under the poor ecomic situation. ** SPECIAL SECTIONS included in GREEN GOLD -- ...* Nature's health secrets... ...* Make your own eco-cleaners & pesticides... ...* A Guide for Recycling........ with ideas for re-using old items and for earning more money. ** ...Since we are faced with increasing numbers of extreme weather events -- storms, floods, hurricanes, wildfires, tornadoes -- etc. -- TIPS FOR SURVIVING WEATHER DISASTERS are also part of this book..... *THERE ARE SOME SOLUTIONS to our big ecomic, climate and health challenges. This book also contains a few EDUTAINMENT EXERCISES.
- Author BiographyAuthor Melvia Miller is an educator and eco-psychologist who specializes in writing unique books. She holds many college degrees, honors, and awards. Melvia Miller is also an herbalist, instructional designer, researcher, and entrepreneur. Having worked as a teacher, parent, college instructor, training manager, and consultant....Melvia brings lots of experience & scholarly expertise to her fun books. She has published several unique books on the issues of ---- cultural diversity, ecology, nature, health, and Black History. Having appeared on TV and radio, Melvia has enlightened and delighted many people.
- Author(s)Melvia Miller
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication11/10/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.