All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.74Trending at AU $39.42
- AU $17.49Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
About this product
- DescriptionA how to book for those interested in building a Green Home . When you are ready to look at the most important aspects of a project, this is the book for you. I discuss budget, needs, and design. Using the included exercises and worksheets you move through the process. Then I guide you step by step through estimation, design, and ultimately the construction process. This literature is a proven way to develop a workable project, design, and budget for only the cost of the book. This is for the reader who is tired of flipping through picture books and ready to establish a foundation for the project they kw they have the ability to undertake.
- Author BiographyJobe Leonard lives in Dandridge, TN. After attending Tennessee Technological University he received his MBA at Lincoln Memorial University. He is a project manager with Hearthstone Homes and has currently built over 100 custom Log and timber frame homes in 26 different states. This includes a recent project he managed that was named the 2012 National Timber frame Home of the Year.
- Author(s)Jobe David Leonard
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication22/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.