Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionEqual parts anecdote, advice, personal testimony, and nuts and bolts instruction, Green Ink will inspire all who care about the environment. Having encountered censorship and dismissal for his unstinting defense of the environment, Michael Frome writes with passion and conviction about advocacy journalism. He reports candidly on the rewards and challenges to be expected in its pursuit, ting the important contributions of such varied voices as Rachel Carson and Bernard DeVoto, John Muir and Edward Abbey, William Cullen Bryant and Walt Whitman, Studs Terkel and Aldo Leopold, as well as many contemporary investigative environmental writers. Green Ink serves as a valuable primer for those who aspire to write about the environmental issues and crises facing us today.
- Author(s)Michael Frome
- PublisherUniversity of Utah Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/11/1998
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEnvironment & Ecology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationSalt Lake City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Utah Press,U.S.
- Weight354 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.