All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- Description* The Green Lantern Corps face their greatest threat ever when the Guardians deem them obsolete and raise The Third Army, but in doing so they unleash a far most dangerous threat: the First Lantern. Then, in the aftermath of their battle against the First Lantern and the Guardians, it's up to Guy Gardner, John Stewart, and the other survivors to try to put the Corps back together, or decide if there should even BE a Corps anymore. Join Peter Tomasi and Fernando Pasarin for the epic conclusion of their run! * Collects Green Lantern Corps #13-20, and Annual #1.
- Author BiographyPeter J. Tomasi was an editor with DC Comics for fourteen years. One of his proudest moments was bringing KINGDOM COME to DC's attention and also re-launching JSA for a new generation. Tomasi has also written the critically acclaimed graphic novel LIGHT BRIGADE along with many other stories for DC Comics.
- Author(s)Peter J. Tomasi
- PublisherDC Comics
- Date of Publication24/06/2014
- SubjectGraphic Novels: Superheroes
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDC Comics
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight444 g
- Width168 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Artist(s)Fernando Pasarin
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement52nd Revised edition
- Interest AgeFrom 13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.