All listings for this product
About this product
- Description* In this new collection of 1980s Green Lantern adventures, John Stewart clashes with Guy Gardner to see who will be the Green Lantern of Earth. And while Stewart battles Harbinger during the Crisis on Infinite Earths, Gardner recruits enemies of the Green Lantern Corps to stand against an evil that could destroy the entire universe - including The Shark, Hector Hammond, Sonar, Goldface, and more! As the two factions fight each other - John Stewart and the Green Lantern Corps vs. Guy Gardner and the villain - a fallen Lantern's ring finds Hal Jordan, who reclaims his place in the Corps. * Collects Green Lantern #194-200.
- Author BiographySteve Englehard was born in Indianapolis, and went to Wesleyan University in Middletown, Connecticut. After a stint in the Army, he moved to New York and began to write for Marvel Comics. That led to long runs on Captain America, The Hulk, The Avengers, Dr. Strange, and other titles. At DC Comics, he wrote memorable runs on Detective Comics starring Batman, Justice League of America, Green Lantern and more. After writing the novel The Point Man and working on video games, he returned to comics with the series Coyote, Scorpio Rose and others, as well as new runs on Marvel's Silver Surfer and Fantastic Four.
- Author(s)Steve Englehart
- PublisherDC Comics
- Date of Publication21/01/2014
- SubjectGraphic Novels: Superheroes
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDC Comics
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight345 g
- Width165 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Artist(s)Steve Englehart,Joe Staton,Bruce D. Patterson
- Interest AgeFrom 13
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.50
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $71.11
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.59
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.22
- AU $17.65Trending at AU $20.83
- AU $16.58Trending at AU $22.43
- AU $12.65Trending at AU $18.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.