All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides the recent advances on green manufacturing processes and systems for modern industry. Chapter 1 provides information on sustainable manufacturing through environmentally-friendly machining. Chapter 2 is dedicated to environmentally-friendly machining: vegetable based cutting fluids. Chapter 3 describes environmental-friendly joining of tubes. Chapter 4 contains information on concepts, methods and strategies for zero-waste in manufacturing. Finally, chapter 5 is dedicated to the application of hybrid MCDM approach for selecting the best tyre recycling process. This book serves as a research book for students at final undergraduate engineering course or at postgraduate level. It is a reference for professionals in industries related to manufacturing and new green jobs (green products, renewable energy, green services and environmental conservation).
- Author BiographyJ. Paulo Davim received his PhD degree in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Porto in 1997 and the Aggregation from the University of Coimbra in 2005. Currently, he is an Aggregate Professor at the Department of Mechanical Engineering of the University of Aveiro and the Head of MACTRIB - Machining and Tribology Research Group http://www2.mec.ua.pt/machining . He has more 24 years of teaching and research experience in manufacturing, materials and mechanical engineering with special emphasis in Machining & Tribology. He is the Editor in Chief of six international journals, Guest Editor of journals, books Editor, book Series Editor and Scientific Advisory for many international journals and conferences. Presently, he is an Editorial Board member of 15 international journals and acts as reviewer for than 50 prestigious ISI web Science journals. In addition, he has also published as author and co-author more than 30 book chapters and 300 articles in journals and conferences (more 150 articles in ISI Web Science, h-index 17).
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication31/10/2012
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitleMaterials Forming, Machining and Tribology
- Series Part/Volume Number86
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight375 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byJ. Paulo Davim
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.