All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.50
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $71.11
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.59
- AU $70.94Trending at AU $76.22
- AU $17.65Trending at AU $20.83
- AU $16.58Trending at AU $22.43
- AU $12.65Trending at AU $18.66
About this product
- DescriptionFeisty, determined, impatient, and unmarried, 30-year old Chelsea Phillips meets Michael, a sergeant in the U.S. Army, while on temporary assignment to The Tierra Mar Home For Abandoned Children. The Home is located in a remote area in Honduras and survives under harsh conditions. Chelsea encounters government corruption and bureaucracy, drug traffickers, deforestation, and the black market throughout this fast-paced, intriguing story. She finds herself enmeshed in conflicts in the Home, the lives of the people, government officials, and Michael, who is struggling with his own insecurities and difficulties. Green Passions takes a dramatic turn when the Minister of Education sends Chelsea on a harrowing, 8-hour journey to a remote Indian village and Michael is severely wounded in a battle against drug traffickers and is taken to Walter Reed Army Hospital. Separated by circumstances, when they are reunited, everything has changed, and Chelsea must make the ultimate decision that will affect the rest of their lives.
- Author BiographyElaine Shevin is a short story writer, novelist, screenwriter, and play writer. Her play Take Me For An Angel won Honorable Mention in the 2002 Writers Digest three-act play competition. Her first book, Soul Mate was published as an e-book in 2002. She has a third novel, Winds of Time, and is working on a fourth: Romancing The Cyclops.
- Author(s)Elaine Shevin
- PublisherRobert D. Reed Publishers
- Date of Publication01/03/2003
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRobert D. Reed Publishers
- Weight485 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.