All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionAre you tired of every meal time turning into a face-off with your child over a teaspoon of peas? Do you feel guilty and worried that your child is t getting eugh veggies in their diet? Do you wish there was a simpler way to get your kids to like them? Well there is! Blitz them up, chug them down--that's the order of the day. Moms longer need to fret over their children's nutrition--this book is the answer they've been waiting for. It's the complete how to guide to get even the most stubborn child on board with healthy green smoothies. The book is contains 35 scrumptious and nutritious recipes that have been divided into beginner, intermediate, and expert so everyone can work through them at a pace that best suits their lifestyle and their child. With a complete nutritional breakdown of all the best smoothie ingredients, readers will soon be blending their own masterpieces according to the specific health benefits they want for their family. This book explains why sugar is so bad for growing bodies and even includes a section on allergy substitutions. It's packed full of practical tips and tricks to transition one's family into smoothie lovers, including a guide to selecting the best blender. As delicious as milkshake, few kids will be able to resist these amazing smoothies that are crammed full of goodness--in fact, after a while, they will be begging you to make them! Everything you could possibly need to get your kids started on green smoothies can be found in this comprehensive book. Skyhorse Publishing, along with our Good Books and Arcade imprints, is proud to publish a broad range of cookbooks, including books on juicing, grilling, baking, frying, home brewing and winemaking, slow cookers, and cast iron cooking. We've been successful with books on gluten-free cooking, vegetarian and vegan cooking, paleo, raw foods, and more. Our list includes French cooking, Swedish cooking, Austrian and German cooking, Cajun cooking, as well as books on jerky, canning and preserving, peanut butter, meatballs, oil and vinegar, bone broth, and more. While t every title we publish becomes a New York Times bestseller or a national bestseller, we are committed to books on subjects that are sometimes overlooked and to authors whose work might t otherwise find a home.
- Author BiographySimone McGrath is the mother of two children whom she has healed of allergies and eczema through the use of healing nutritious foods. She has an extensive knowledge in health and nutrition and has always maintained that if you feed your body only nourishing, clean foods, you will feel vibrant, healthy, and happy, and you will live your best life! She specializes in all areas of health and has a special interest in the areas of detoxing, allergies, and digestive health. She is currently studying with the Institute for Integrative Nutrition and lives in Sydney, Australia.
- Author(s)Simone McGrath
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication23/06/2016
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSky Pony Press
- Content Note40 color photos
- Weight685 g
- Width190 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.