All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $33.09
About this product
- DescriptionGreen Chemistry research demands the use of environmentally friendly solvents; hence, it is surprise that their mainstream use has dramatically increased over the last decade. Green Solvents Volume I and II provides a critical review of the latest uses and properties of green solvents that are crucial in modern green chemistry. These multi-author volumes also explore the hazards of regular solvents and the plethora of green solvent applications in analytical, organic and pharmaceutical chemistry. Special consideration is also given to the role of green solvents in various chromatographic methods.
- Author BiographyAli Mohammad is Professor of Chemistry in the Department of Applied Chemistry, Faculty of Engineering and Technology, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh, India. His scientific interests include physico-analytical aspects of solid state reactions, micellar thin layer chromatography, surfactants analysis and green chromatography. He is the author or co-author of 230 scientific publications including research articles, reviews and book chapters. He had also served as editor of Journal, Chemical and Environmental Research being published from India since 1992 and as the Associate Editor for Analytical Chemistry section of Journal of Indian Chemical Society. He has been the member of editorial boards of Acta Chromatographica, Acta Universitatis Cibiniensis Seria F. Chemia, Air Pollution and Annals of Agrarian Science. He has attended as well as chaired sessions in various international and nation conferences. Dr. Mohammad obtained his M.Phil (1975), Ph.D. (1978) and D.Sc. (1996) degrees from Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh, India. He has supervised 51 students for Ph.D./M.Phil and M.Tech. degrees. Inamuddin, is currently working with the Department of Applied Chemistry, Aligarh Muslim University (AMU), India. He received his Master of Science degree in Organic Chemistry, from C.C.S. University, Meerut, India in 2002. He received his Master of Philosophy and Doctor of Philosophy degrees in Applied Chemistry, from AMU in 2004 and 2007, respectively. He is having extensive research experience in multi-disciplinary fields of Analytical Chemistry, Material Chemistry and Electrochemistry and more specifically Renewable Energy and Environment. He worked in different projects funded by University Grant Commission (UGC), Govt. India and Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), Govt. India. He has published 25 research articles and three book chapters of international repute. He is editing one more book entitled Ion-exchange Technology: Theory, Materials and Applications to be published by Springer, United Kingdom. Recently, he edited a book entitled Advanced Organic-Inorganic Composites: Materials, Devices and Allied Applications and published by Nova Science Publishers, Inc. He is presently working as editor-in-chief of Journal, Chemical and Environmental Research being published from India. He worked as a Postdoctoral Fellow leading to a research team at Creative Research Initiative Center for Artificial Muscles, Hanyang University, South Korea in the field of renewable energy specially biofuel cells. He also worked as Postdoctoral Fellow at Center of Research Excellence in Renewable Energy, King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals, Saudi Arabia in the field of polymer electrolyte membrane fuel cells and computer fluid dynamics of polymer electrolyte membrane fuel cells. He is the life member of Journal of Indian Chemical Society.
- Date of Publication14/03/2012
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note176 black & white illustrations, 40 colour illustrations, 67 black & white tables, biography
- Weight830 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byAli Muhammad,Dr. Inamuddin
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.