All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- AU $19.30Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionPacked with advice and tips, this practical book explains how to get the most from your greenhouse. By first looking at the design and site of the greenhouse, it leads the gardener through the joys and opportunities of growing a large range of plants, both edible and ornamental, under glass that would be impossible in the open.
- Author BiographyPeter Blackburne-Maze has spent his working life in horticulture. After many years growing hardy top and soft fruit, he moved to ornamental gardening, starting in the open and then working under glass. He is now a regular lecturer, judge and author.
- Author(s)Peter Blackburne-Maze
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication16/05/2012
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note190 colour photographs
- Weight326 g
- Width172 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.