All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.14
- AU $17.80Trending at AU $22.29
- AU $43.34Trending at AU $44.45
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $37.10
- AU $25.92Trending at AU $34.12
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.33
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.06
About this product
- DescriptionThe international community is putting some pressure on scientific researchers to come up with reliable indicators to estimate emissions from greenhouse gases. The development towards integrative multi gas strategy approaches has allowed the inclusion of the agricultural sector in the political agenda. Modelling alternatives for the estimation of emission factors, definition of policy instruments for greenhouse gas emission abatement as well as measurement of their ecomic effects are at this stage quite important for the coming multilateral negotiations.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Ignacio Perez Dominguez was born in 1974 in Zaragoza (Spain). After obtaining his degree in Applied Economics from the University of Zaragoza in 1997, he worked for internationally acting enterprises in the fields of finance and technology. In 2001 he completed a MSc in Environmental Economics at Imperial College, University of London. Since then, the author has been working as a Scientific Researcher at the Institute for Agricultural Policy at the University of Bonn.
- Author(s)Ignacio Perez Dominguez
- PublisherPeter Lang AG
- Date of Publication01/07/2006
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintPeter Lang AG
- Content Notefig. and tables
- Weight290 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.