All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionYou likely spend more waking time in your office than your home, so if you want to be more ecofriendly overall, making a change at the office is the way to go. Surprisingly, being green doesn t always cost more, either in fact, in many cases it can save your company money and what boss doesn t care about the bottom line? As Greening Your Office shows, all it takes to make a difference to the environment via your office is a first step toward greener practices, although there are many opportunities to make changes of value. From choosing the best office products, to handling your waste management and recycling streams, to picking the most environmentally friendly furniture and lighting, every office will benefit from making one or all of the changes outlined in this book. Authors Jill Doucette and Lee Johnson emphasize that these changes need t be expensive, intimidating, or difficult, as they take you through their triple-bottomline framework of People, Planet, and Profit. This book guides the way to sustainable changes and practices, simply, affordably, and smartly; it will help you discover opportunities to make positive changes that benefit your business, the community, and the environment. Follow the tips, and the result will be a workplace with a lower environmental footprint, better morale, and the potential for cost savings.
- Author BiographyJill Doucette dreams big and makes it happen. A small town girl from the interior mountains of BC, she has quickly become one of the green gurus of the West Coast. Active in many local non-profits and businesses, Jill s fuel is innovation, which constantly puts her creative juices into overload turning virtually any problem into a solution. Jill is passionate about building a green economy in BC where local business and ecology can thrive. Lee Johnson is the Program Manager of the Vancouver Island Green Business Certification Program which is run under the not-for profit Synergy Sustainability Institute. The program was built to recognize the efforts of local businesses that are reducing their environmental impact. For businesses, it is a guide to greening their operations and educating staff. For consumers, it is a symbol that lets them know which businesses have green practices.
- Author(s)Anne-Marie Daniel,Jill Doucette,Lee Johnson
- PublisherSelf-Counsel Press
- Date of Publication27/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleSelf-Counsel Green
- Place of PublicationNorth Vancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintSelf-Counsel Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width145 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Photographer(s)Professor Emeritus of the History of Art Lee Johnson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.